Grapes Bath Bomb Mold
This is a 3D printed mold for people who make their own bath bombs and is designed to be used by hand.
This mold is available in several mold styles and designs:
- 3-piece mold designs; these molds contain 3 pieces: either a base, sleeve, and plunger, or 2 inserts and a sleeve.
- 1-piece mold designs; these molds contain 1 piece (also known as Hybrid Molds).
Approximate final bath bomb sizes:
- Flat grape designs: 8 cm Wide x 8 cm Tall (3.25" x 3.25"). Depth of 1-piece molds approximately 2.5 cm (1"); Depth of 3-piece molds dependent on how much mix you put into the mold. Bath bombs in photos weigh approximately 125 grams (4.5 oz) for the hybrid, and approximately 140 grams (5 oz) for the 3-piece mold (bath bomb not included).
- Fully 3d design (rounded grapes on top & bottom of bath bomb mold; THIS SHAPE IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN A 3-PIECE MOLD DESIGN): 8 cm Wide x 8 cm Tall (3.25" x 3.25"). Depth dependent on how much mix you put into the mold. Bath bomb in photo has an approximate depth of 4 cm (1.75") and weighs approximately 135 grams (4.75 oz) (bath bomb not included).
- Top half 3d design with flat bottom: 8 cm Wide x 8 cm Tall (3.25" x 3.25"). Depth of 1-piece molds approximately 4 cm (1.5"); Depth of 3-piece molds dependent on how much mix you put into the mold. Bath bombs in photos weigh approximately 150 grams (5.45 oz) for the hybrid, and approximately 135 grams (4.7 oz) for the 3-piece mold (bath bomb not included).
Our molds are made of PLA which is derived from renewable resources like corn starch or sugar cane. To clean your mold, rinse under cool water and towel dry. PLA is heat sensitive and can retain water, so molds should never be put in the dishwasher or soaked, and should not be rinsed with warm or hot water.
Molds are printed to order, so we do not offer refunds or cancellations on any orders. If you have any issues with any item, please contact us directly, and we will work with you. If you have any quality issues, please contact us directly.
To use 3-piece design: Place the sleeve on the base. Add your bath bomb mixture. Place the plunger on top, and then simply press down hard. You can either push the top and bottom piece out of the sleeve by hand, and then unmold, or you can use the plunger to push the mold pieces out. Wipe away any mixture on the inside of the pieces before making the next bath bomb.
To use 1-piece design: Place bath bomb mix into mold. Scrape off excess mixture so that the mix is flat (and will be flat when unmolded). Flip mold onto a hard surface (e.g. baking sheet) and lift mold off of bath bomb. If the mold does not lift off, tap the mold with a spoon or other utensil to tap the bath bomb out of the mold.